Carpenter Job in Seattle, Washington
CREOWORKS is seeking well-rounded, experienced, and skilled lead carpenter to join our team. An individual who takes pride in their craftsmanship and enjoys producing projects from start to finish for our clients to enjoy for a lifetime.
CREOWORKS is a design/build furniture company that has experienced steady growth over the past five years. We are looking to hire a lead carpenter to help with increased work load and to assist with future company growth. Career advancement opportunity available.
Our projects range from full-scale commercial interiors to smaller residential custom furnishing and everything in between. We take pride in producing quality projects with high-end creative design and construction.
Please check out our portfolio of recent projects @ https://....com
The desired candidate must have the following qualifications:
- A strong finish carpentry background.
- Ability to read shop drawings.
- Ability to promote a safe, and productive, work environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work closely with project managers to lead projects from conception through completion.
- Deliver projects on time, on schedule and in budget.
- Review shop drawings with artisans and design team to ensure proper fabrication techniques are being employed
- Lead artisan teams in both skill and performance of projects as required
- Exceptional pay.
- Paid time off.
-10 Paid Holidays including your Birthday.
- Health & Dental benefits.
- Performance and profit based bonus.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for the position, please respond to this ad with the following items:
- Cover letter including a brief bio of yourself.
- Date available to start
Job Type: Full-time
Required 5 years experience