Carpenter Job in Woodland Hills, California
I'm doing a contemporary remodel on my ranch home in Woodland Hills. Have several needs for finish carpentry work:
1. Baseboard trim installation
2. Front door installation (including drilling for handle/lockset, routing for hinges)
3. Interior door installation (also drilling and routing)
4. Building wood planter box
5. Building a horizontal plank wood fence
6. Small areas of rough carpentry (framing in large window where french doors were previously)
But the main thing I am looking for is installing modern wood ipe siding. I am looking for someone who is familiar with installing the rainscreen system of wood siding (Climate Shield) and has experience in this and knows how to do it properly.
I know that this kind of siding can be installed in the regular shiplap format also, but I'd prefer the seamless look of rainscreen - but it also depends on price difference of doing either way. I am planning on using ipe wood.The total area of siding needed for my house is about 120SF.
Also, want to build a long, low (about 30'w and 1' h) planter box along the front of the house, in matching ipe 1x6 boards. And, for the future, want to build a horizontal wood fence for the home as well.
If you have experience in this type of work, especially in doing wood rainscreen siding installation, please contact me!