Kerr Construction is an innovative and growing company that delivers quality and service to be proud of, as well as provides great career paths and opportunities for our employees.
We are currently in need Carpenters with high standards, who take pride in their workmanship, and are continually looking to enhance their skills. We offer the opportunity for apprentice sponsorship towards attaining a Red Seal.
We want people who want to be in the industry long-term and are dedicated to being the best at what they do. This is an opportunity for individuals seeking full-time employment where they can take pride in what they do, and work with like-minded people.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a Red Seal Certification, or are willing to pursue it, or with deep experience.
- Ability and desire to do great work and give exceptional customer service
- The desire to learn our standards and be trained as an industry professional
- Have required tools and a vehicle to get to various job sites located in and around Vancouver
- Experience in residential construction
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
We deliver high-quality workmanship and pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service. We know that the quality of our product is only as good as the people who do the work, so if you want to work somewhere where quality workmanship is encouraged, appreciated and rewarded, please apply.
Compensation: $25 to $37/h (depending on skills and experience) Benefits.
Application: Email your resume to [email protected]
letting us know why you would like to be part of our award-winning team.